Is your home TV broken or an error? Don’t rush to change the new ones, you can try to fix them first through Samsung’s TV service center. A TV is certainly one of the electronic devices that must fill the furniture of the home. Especially now, there are increasingly advanced TV products such as Samsung’s Smart TVs.
Not only are these electronic devices at home, but many offices, schools and other rooms are usually equipped with TVs. This is because one of these electronic items will become an entertainment medium to watch news, reality shows and other local events.
The price of a TV is already expensive, as it is equipped with advanced features, but it is not uncommon for this electronic device to experience errors and damage. For example, it might not turn on, many channels may be missing, or a problem related to the TV’s hardware. That’s why the Samsung TV Service Center is here to provide a place to address consumer issues.
Samsung itself was first known in the Indonesian electronics market when it popularized products such as refrigerators and TVs. Later, Samsung expanded further by releasing smartphone devices that turned out to have very high demand. Don’t be surprised if this brand in South Korea is committed to providing the best service through the availability of service centers.
Address Service Center Samsung TV
The service center is useful if your home TV is damaged, has errors, or needs spare parts. Here we have compiled some of the addresses of the official Samsung TV Service Centers located in major cities in Indonesia.
– Pacific Place Mall Lt. 4 SCBD Jl. Jl. Jend.Sudirman Kav 52-53 Lot 11 (021) 57973171
– Boulevard Barratt Block LC 7 No.58, Kerapa Gating Barrat, Jkt (021)2900223
– Mall Ambassador Lt.3 A3, Dr. Jaxel Satrio (021) 5760664
– Toman Raya Jl.1, Jakbal (021)56997777
-Istana Bandung Electronic Center (BEC) Jl. Purnawarman No.13-15, Bandung (022)4205949
– Il Juanda (DAGO) No. 150 Bandung (022) 2532152
– Brigadier General Yogyatronic Mall Jl. Katamuso Yogyakarta 75-77 Yogyakarta (0274) 557573
– Jl.P. DiPonegoro No. 59, Yogyakarta (0274)557573
– Simpan Square 5 (Plaza 2) Jl. Jand Ahmad Yani No. 1, Semarang (024) 8457040
– Jl. Dr. Chipto No. 111, Semarang (024) 3564777
Dr. Rajman 241 (0271) 9125573
– Lieutenant General S. Parman No. 82 Kav.7 (0341) 403416
– Malang Plaza JL. KH. Agus Salim 24-26 (0341) 345953
- Plaza Marina Jl. Raya Margole Inda 97-99, SBY (031) 8493720 30
– Jl. Dalmo No. 92, Surabaya (031) 5661928-29 28
- Jl. Teuku Umar 122, West Denpasar (0361) 244410
– Jl. Jend. Ahmad Yani km 5.8 No 9 RT 1 (0511) 3265854
– Jl. Hasan Basri No. 64, Kita Samarinda (0541) 746030
– Jl. Gajah Mada No.78 Pontianak (0561) 737162
– Jl. Gato Subrot KM 4,5 No.16 Say Sikanban Medan 20119 (061) 4566466
- Batam Island
– Jl. Raden Pata No.1-2 (Srijaya Bukit Nagoya Complex)
Baski Ramat No. 48J, Palembang (0711) 356829
Layanan Samsung Pick Up & Delivery Service
In the midst of the government’s stay-at-home recommendations, Samsung is offering an alternative pick-up and delivery service to consumers who want to repair their electronic devices, including TVs. In line with the goals of ginseng country electronic product vendors, they are committed to providing the best to their customers.
You don’t need to go to the Samsung TV Service Center location because you can now take advantage of the shuttle service provided by Samsung. The service has been offered since Q4 2020 to meet the needs of consumers who must minimize leaving home.
For those who want to use the service, it can be accessed through several channels, including:
- You can also contact the administrator via live chat on the official Samsung Indonesia page, or via their WhatsApp number on 0818 021 55777.
- Download and install the Samsung application on your smartphone and enjoy the Samsung TV Service Center through Book Appointment. Samsung members really need to have the application because they can get various interesting information about this brand.
As for the opening hours of the transfer service itself, from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm local time. No need to worry, officers who come to your home to pick up items wear health protocols, i.e. masks, gloves and special storage areas.
In addition, the pick-up and delivery service is not intended only for products that are still under warranty. You can also use this feature for products that are not covered by the warranty. Unfortunately, this service is still limited to smartphone services only.
However, you can check again with your Samsung contact number as mentioned above if you are providing services to TV services. That’s because it doesn’t exclude the possibility that it is also available for other types of electronics.
Samsung Service Center Service
As one of the electronics used almost every day, some consumers of Samsung-branded TVs have reported experiencing some issues while using this product. Here are some issues that the Samsung TV Service Center team can handle:
- Smart TVs don’t want to connect WiFi or usually consumers complain that they can’t access YouTube.
- A TV that can’t or can’t connect to Samsung’s servers
- A TV that cannot output audio or audio even though the volume is full
- Device won’t turn on, TV hardware damage
- Damage to the TV software that prevents the device from finding channels at all, aka blurry
- The TV is completely dead, even though it is still under warranty etc.
Of course, there are many other issues that users experience and can be fixed at the nearest Samsung TV service center.
Tips when visiting Samsung Service Center
All Samsung TV service centers in Indonesia already offer phone numbers that you can contact. For those who want to contact CS or go directly to the Samsung TV service center, you need to prepare a few things such as:
- Name information, full address, TV brand details, still under or out of warranty
- Communicate the problem perfectly with a chronology
- please tell us how long the problem has been experienced and if the same issue has been fixed before
- If you are still within the warranty period, please bring a service book
Another tip is that before visiting a service location, it is recommended to call Samsung Customer Service first. Especially for those who use Smart TVs, there are usually problems that can be solved on the phone without coming to the service center.
So, there is no problem if you consult by phone first. In addition to some of the above service center addresses, of course, there are many more places in Samsung TV Service Center Indonesia.